BXE Solar Charge Controller
The product can automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in the solar system. It is easy to set up and operate.
Overload/Short Circuit Protection: 1.5 Times by Rated Current
DC Output Voltage: 12V
Total DC Output Current: 2A
Short Circuit Recovery Time: 10s
Open Circuit Voltage of Solar Panel: 40V
No Load Loss: 0.05W
Over Voltage Protection: 15V; x2/24V
Float Charge Voltage: 14V; x2/24V
Discharge Recovery Voltage: 12V; x2/24V
Over-Discharge Voltage: 10.5V; x2/24V
Working Temperature: -35~55°C
Environmental Protection and Energy Saving
No matter at home or on the road, the GHB solar charge controller operates fully automatically, easy to operate.
1. Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controllers to recognize the battery type (12V/24V) before installation.
2. The regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL. (NOT suitable for lithium batteries, Ni-MH battery)
3. Only suitable for working with photovoltaic solar panels. (NOT for other DC or AC power source)
Easy to Operate
1. Connect the battery to the charge regulator – plus and minus.
2. Connect the solar panel to the regulator – plus and minus.
3. Connect the load to the charge regulator – plus and minus.
NOTE: The reverse order applies when deinstalling! An improper sequence order can damage the controller!
1x Solar charge controller
2x DC Cable
1x English user manual