Name: TP4056 Micro USB 5V 1A 18650 Lithium Battery Charging and Protection Module
Size: 26x17mm / 1.02×0.67 inch (LxW)
Input Voltage: DC 5V
End-of-Charge Voltage: 4.2V +/- 1%
Max Charge Current: 1000mA
Battery Discharge Protection Voltage: 2.5V
Battery Over-Current Protection Current: 3A
Protection Function: Overcharge, Discharge, Over-Current Protection
Input: Micro socket or IN+ / IN- soldering
Output: B+ connect to lithium battery positive, B- connect to lithium battery negative, OUT+ connect to Load positive, OUT- connect to Load negative.
There might be no voltage output between OUT+ and OUT- for the first connection, at this time, connect 5V voltage to charge, it will activate protection circuit. While the battery re-connect after off B+, B-, it also need charge to activate protection circuit.
1. Please disconnect the OUT port load.
2. Positive and negative reverse connection of the output port will burn out the module chip.
3. When use the phone charger as input, the power source must can output 1A or above.
4. The ampere meter for testing can only cascading to the 5V output port.
5. The charging current would be better 0.37 times than battery capacity, eg. 1000mAH battery charging current is 400mA
6. Please make sure the connection with a good contact, and the connecting wire can’t be too thin or too long.
7. If the 5V input voltage is too high, it may give rise to the charging current less than 1000mA. The chip may emit heat while working with 60 degree, it is normal.
10pcs TP4056 Micro USB 5V 1A 18650 Lithium Battery Charging and Protection Modules