The Definitive Guide to Large-Scale, Grid-Connected Solar Power System Design and Construction
This GreenSource book provides comprehensive engineering design and construction guidelines for large-scale solar power system projects. Proven design methodologies are detailed installation diagrams are included in this practical resource.
Large-Scale Solar Power System Design offers complete coverage of solar power system technologies and components, planning, cost estimates, financing, project management, safety, and testing. This authoritative guide fully addresses the complex technical and management issues associated with large-scale, grid-connected solar power system implementations.
- Solar power system technologies, including photovoltaic and thin-film solar cells
- Solar power system physics
- Photovoltaic power system feasibility study
- Solar power system costing
- Solar power system design
- Large-scale solar power system construction
- Concentrator photovoltaic systems
- Solar power system project management
- Smart-grid systems
- Solar thermal power
- Solar power financing and feed-in tariff programs