– Always keep the battery on full voltage condition.
– Prevent the battery from over-charging.
– Prevent the battery from over-discharging.
– Prevent the battery from reverse charging to solar panels during nights.
– Reverse Polarity Protection for Battery
– Reverse Polarity Protection for Solar panels
– When the current of the load exceeds the rated current of the controller, the controller will activate the protection mode and lock up.
– When the load short circuited, the controller will activate the protection mode and lock up.
– When the battery voltage is low, the controller will automatically cut off the load from the system. If the voltage of battery is back to normal and the load will restart working.
– Thunder protection
– According to the battery voltage grade, the controller can automatically set charge-off voltage, the load-off voltage, the load-restore voltage (The parameter is default under 25°C condition, locked by the CPU procedure, cannot adjust).
– The controller will automatically compensate the temperature of the charging voltage according to the changes of ambient temperature.
– Rated Voltage: 48V
– Max Load Current: 20A
– Input Voltage Range: 48V – 110V
– Over Load Protection: 68V
– Full charge cut: 54.8V
– Low voltage cut: 42V – 43V
– Temperature compensation: -3 oC
– No load loss: ≤20mA
– Dimension: 19.2cm(L) x 11.2cm(W) x 5.2cm (H)