Keenso– This mppt solar charge controller can provide multiple protection. The charge circuit is characterized by high efficiency and low consumption by adopting negative MOSFET in series control circuit. If you have any issue about the item, please contact us by e-mail, we will try our best within 24 hours to reply.
– Completed technical data for setup and modify.
– Discharge capacity control.
– Discharge counter of ampere hour.
Rated Voltage: 12/24V
USB Output: 2.4A *2
Over Charge Current(V): 13.7V/*2 24V
Over Discharge Current(V): 10.5-11V/*2 24V
Temperature Compensation: -3mv/℃/cell
Empty Load Wastage: <45mA
Loop Voltage Drop: <200mv
Display: LCD Display
Charging Type: MPPT
Waterproof Grade: IP32
Color: Black + Orange
1 * Solar Charge Controller
1 * User Manual
1. The function of controller is to protect voltage overshoot and overplay.
2. When the battery voltage is too low, the controller stops the output; after the solar panel is charged, the cell recovers to 12.6V.
3. 12.6V is the recovery discharge voltage.
4. The normal voltage of the controller is 10.7V to 13.7V. These two voltage fluctuations can be set manually.
If you have trouble in use, try adjusting the float voltage to 13.7V:
First, you need to press the MCU control button for about 3-4 seconds, and then there will be a management interface on the screen.
Second, you must press the add button on the screen until the voltage reaches 13.7V.
Finally, you need to press the MCU control button again, which will save the controller record data when the display does not flicker.