Smarter Tools GP7500DEB, 6,200-Watt Propane (LPG) or Gas Powered Generator
Don’t be without power! Powered by either gasoline or propane (LPG), the Smarter Tools GP-7500DEB Generator is a hardworking, dependable generator that adds comfort and possibility to virtually any situation. Use it for emergencies, job sites and off the grid locations where you need electricity. EPA and CARB approved.
This generator offers four 120-Volt 20A outlets, a 120/240-Volt 30A Twist-lock outlet, 120-Volt 30A Twist-lock AC and one 12-Volt 8A DC outlet for convenient connectivity. The powerful 13 HP 4-stroke, air cooled OHV engine starts easily with the included battery and keyed electric start, and runs smoothly and quietly on propane (LPG) or unleaded gasoline while providing dependable power when you need it the most.
Auto idle control No Automatic Voltage Regulation Yes Built-in inverter No Certifications and Listings No Certifications or Listings Continuous Wattage 6200 Engine Displacement (cc) 389 Engine manufacturer Smarter Tools Fuel Gauge Yes Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 6.6 Fuel type Dual Fuel Full load fuel consumption (gallons/hour) 1 Horsepower (hp) 13 hp Low oil shutdown Yes Manufacturer Warranty 2 Year Limited Muffler Yes Number of circuits/outlets 7 Operational volume (dB) 72 Osha Required GFCI Outlets No Peak Wattage 7500 Product Height (in. ) 24.5 Product Length (in. ) 29 Product Weight (lb. ) 193 Product Width (in. ) 25.5 Returnable 30-Day Run time at 50% load (hours/tank) 9 Voltage (volts) 120/240
- 7500 surge watts, 6200 continuous watts (6750/5580 on propane)-easily run your refrigerator well pump, microwave heater blower and lights
- 9 Hours of run time at a 50 percent load on 6.6 gallons of gasoline-spend less time refueling
- 7-8 hours run time on 20lb propane cylinder
- 389cc 4-Stroke air cooled OHV motor plenty of strength to produce the power you need
- Digital hour, volt and Hz meter -hour meter keeps track of runtime for scheduled maintenance and volt meter assures correct voltage for your appliances
- Four 120-volt 20A outlets, a 120-volt 30A twist lock AC (L5-30R), a 120/240-volt (NEMA L14-30R) 30A twist lock outlet, and one 12-volt 8A DC-Multiple options for providing power
- 10 in. No flat wheels and handle kit-easy portability
- Fuel gauge-easily know when you need to add fuel
- Low oil shutdown prolongs the life of the generator
- Overload protection protects the generator and your appliances
- EPA and CARB approved