Smarter Tools 9500-Watt Portable Gasoline Generator with Electric Start, Battery, and No-Flat Wheels
Don’t be without power! The Smarter Tools GP-9500EB has a powerful 420cc engine and is the perfect size in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation or for every day usage at the construction site or other recreational off-grid location.
9500 Starting Watts, 7500 Continuous Watts – Easily run your Refrigerator, Freezer, Well Pump, Microwave, Heater blower, and Lights!
This workhorse is packed with features usually found on more expensive units such as a digital Hour/Volt/Hz meter, electric start with 12V 17Ah battery, and no-flat tires that keep you rolling even around surfaces with sharp objects like at a construction site. With four standard outlets, a 120V 30A twist-lock, a 120/240V 30A twist-lock, and a 12v DC plug, you will have plenty of power to work with. The generator is backed by a 2 year limited warranty and is EPA and CARB emissions approved.
EPA and CARB Approved
- Electric Start with Included 12V 17AH Battery for easy starting.
- 10 Hours @ 50% Load on 7 Gallons of Gasoline – Spend less time refueling.
- 420cc 4-Stroke Air Cooled OHV Motor with a Durable Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve – Plenty of strength to produce the power you need.
- Four 120V 20A AC (5-20R), (1) 240/120V 30A Twist-lock (L14-30R), (1) 120V 30A Twist-lock AC (l5-30R), (1) 12V 8A DC – Multiple options for providing power.
- Overload Protection – Protects the generator and your appliances.
- 73 db Noise Level – Quiet operation.
- Low Oil Shutdown – Prolongs the life of the generator.
- Digital Hour/Volt/Hz Meter – Hour meter keeps track of runtime for scheduled maintenance. Volt meter assures correct voltage for your appliances.
- Fuel Gauge – Easily know when you need to add fuel.
- 10″ No-Flat Wheels and Handle Kit – Easy portability.